You are not just a writer. You are a business owner.
The Christian books industry has one of the largest reader bases, averaging over $1 billion dollars annually.
As a Christian book writer with a message, you can have a unique positioning to deliver your content to the audiences that want to hear them. This cannot be achieved randomly.
You need business strategy.
True. You consider yourself just a simple writer that is either (1) trying to make a buck or (2) aiming to reach people with something in your writings that will inspire them positively.
I repeat: You cannot be successful in either options without a strategy.
At Omega Inscribe, we have identified the needs of Christian writers in the program or course: Building Business for Writers™. It’s simple in 3 steps:
Step 1: Laws of Attraction©
Step 2: Business T’s and I’s©
Step 3: Reach!©
Under these steps, you will:
- Find and finesse your writing niche
- No longer randomly post on social media, hoping that your books will be noticed.
- You will discover how to stand out with a business and a brand.
- Connect with your reader ‘tribe’…
- Find the right social media platform that works best for your personality
- And much more!
Subscribe below to obtain free content and find out more.